Imagine, you got the answers for your life & thus you decide what you want to do with your life ahead & still you have to wait. How does that feel? Huh:/ That doesn’t even sound good. Isn’t it? In a journey to clarity in life, one has to face a whole lot of mess. I am that kind of guy – who has some or other ideas every other day & I think every idea is good but deep down I know that not all ideas are practical. So I drop them! But then there are few ideas which stay with me for a long time. Really, really long time! Sometimes I get emotionally attached to those ideas and I even start planning to execute those. But then the mind says – “WAIT!”
I may have killed so many ideas just like this!
One day, while talking to one of my friends – he said “it is okay! you can’t do everything. These are just feelings and emotions. Just thoughts and imaginations. Wake up! Do your work and be happy!”. I realized that day that he is stupid because this time I heard “WAIT!” while he was talking! That day I got some leisure time to think about this & what I concluded is something that even I am also not sure if it is right for me or wrong in the long run.
Well! I thought, what will happen if I actually start taking actions on most of my ideas (at least for the ones which stay really long with me – at least they are loyal & I can at least put some effort to appreciate the loyalty of them :P )?
So, here’re all the possibilities:
- I might fail in most of the things
- I might succeed in most of the things
- I might end up nowhere
- I might end up being everywhere
- I will be confused throughout my life of what to do and what not to do
- I will get the chance to actually find out what I really want!
I like to stay optimistic! Thus I am choosing to take action. It’s okay if I fall. I will stand-up again.
Mind you! It’s an emotional decision. It’s a very well-calculated risk which I am ready to take because life is about ups and downs & I am too bored sticking at horizontal in my life.
So, here’s a small glimpse of my action plan (ideas I am going to implement) (Hey! Please keep me in check and ask me again and again on the progress… I would really like that. Also If you want to join me in any of this – very well! Welcome)
- 200 Pages book – Title: “UnSuccessfuls” (Before May 2020)
- An evening with friends – Poetry, Shayari, Comedy, Games, Food, Music & Much More – 21st December (Sat) @ My Place in Pune. (Only 15 people – so, if you are interested – let me know in comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Combine Life Transforming Course – Happiness+DSN+Advanced Meditation Program (February to May)
- A trip! (Can’t decide on my own! Yeah… It would not be a solo one – So, if you are interested, let’s plan)
It’s small as of now! Soon it will start populating – I am sure about that!
I thought a lot and took this decision. The list is decent as of now, it might get weird someday! But I am sure, I will be ready at that time because “WAIT!” is scarier to me than getting failed.
The most important part of this – I am not going to “WAIT!” – I will not be like “Okay! Let me sort out my life first and then I will try this or I am too young for this – maybe after 5 years?” NO NO NO! Tired of waiting now. It’s NOW or NEVER!